Harvest Lifestyles: Firearms & Hunting Courses
Canadian Firearms Safety Course (PAL), Restricted Canadian Firearms Safety Course (RPAL) & Conservation Outdoor Recreation Education (CORE) Hunter Education
- Dawson Creek
- Fort St. John
- Hudson Hope
- Tumbler Ridge
- and surrounding areas
Certified Instructors: Brian Landry, Susan Landry
- P.A.L. (Non-Restricted Canadian Firearms Safety Course) $140.00 price increase to $150 January 1/21
- R.P.A.L. (Restricted Canadian Firearms Safety Course) $125.00
- C.O.R.E. (Conservation Outdoor Recreation Education) Hunting Course $125.00 10-17yrs and $150 18+
- C.O.R.E Challenges and Exams $30.00 written, $30.00 practical NOTE: the practical exam is waved if you are able to provide the course report from completion of the PAL (CFSC) course.
- Group courses available on request (maximum 12 students)
- Courses offered outside Dawson Creek fee schedule: P.A.L. $150.00, R.P.A.L. $125, C.O.R.E. $150
All courses, unless otherwise mentioned, are held at JT Safety. PAL & RPAL start at 8:30 am. CORE starts at 9:00.
Course fee must be paid in full upon registration.
Please bring ID and a lunch.
Course Overview Information: